We are actively committed to keeping the effects of operating our business as carbon neutral as possible. Being aware of the carbon impact throughout our supply chain, we are determined to do our bit to be environmental responsible.
- We aim to purchase and use 100% recycled goods whenever possible
- Our premises operate a strict 100% recycling disposal policy.
- All waste and unusable packaging is placed in the relevant recycling facility and collected by our local authority regularly
- We operate a paperless invoicing system
- We re-use where possible, packaging materials such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap
- 75% of all goods we purchase are from local suppliers, based within a 100 mile radius to reduce road travel miles
- Our packaging uses 100% recycled materials and is biodegradable
- We encourage car sharing
Waste electrical goods range from hairdryers to washing machines and make up the fastest growing waste stream in the UK!
Every year an estimated 1 million tonnes of waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE) are discarded by householders and commercial groups in the UK. This is a lot of electrical waste! So to reduce the amount of electrical items going to landfill the government has brought out the WEEE Regulations.
Our key commercial equipment suppliers are WEEE compliant, every time we sell commercial equipment from our suppliers, we incur a WEEE surcharge